Thursday, January 23, 2014

Omega Master To-Do List

My ideas for my omega project are all over the place, so I decided I need to put them all here haphazardly and then come back and reorganize them into a proper ordering. I do terribly apologize for the craziness about to follow.

Create New Designs: All the prints I have posted in my shop are black and white and boring all over. I'm making sales, but if I were to make them more eye-catching I think I could sell many more.

Find a Printer: It is difficult to find time to print orders and run them off to the post office. If I were to suddenly begin to get even more orders, it would be much more difficult to keep up with. If I can use an off-site printer to process the orders for me, it would exponentially cut down on my work.

Experiment With Different Papers & Sizing: I've been printing on bright white matte photo paper. I'd really love to experiment with other types of textures and see what works and what doesn't. I'll need to find an off-site printer that offers different paper options.

Dreams by Design Complete Rebranding: the pink & creme and chevron isn't really working for me anymore. DBD needs a clearer logo and a more effective banner and color scheme.

I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment